Carpet Cleaning Experts Serving Narellan, Oran Park and Campbelltown
Are your carpets starting to show signs of a much-needed cleaning? How long has it been since you’ve had a thorough carpet cleaning for your Narellen, Oran Park or Campbelltown home or business? If you can’t remember, then call Dry King Carpet Cleaning today.
Quality Carpet Cleaning Process
As the only business in Sydney certified by Wools of New Zealand, we are a level above the rest. This shows in our carpet cleaning process:
- We do a home or business pre-inspection, noting your concerns and expectations.
- We use our National Asthma Council–recommended vacuum system, which helps with allergic substances.
- We use only effective, safe, and eco-friendly products, along with the latest and cleanest equipment.
- We take away all wastewater and keep all cleaning odours outside the home.
- We move furniture to exactly where it was before, and we use coasters to protect your furniture and floors.
- We use a deep cleaning system that removes the most stubborn stains.
- We have a quick-drying system that allows you to walk on your floors within hours.
- We do a post-inspection to ensure you’re completely satisfied — if you’re not, you get a full refund and a new carpet-cleaning job completely free.
In addition to carpet cleaning, we also do comprehensive upholstery, tile, and grout cleaning. Your home will look, smell, and feel like new.
At Dry King Carpet Cleaning, we take great pride in our reputation as the best. Please call now to schedule your appointment on 02.4620.5555.
Behind The Scenes With The Owner – Rafik
Q1. Why did you want to get into this business in the first place?
To help people have a healthy home and do the right thing by them not a fly by nighter. I have been in business since 1989, wowing my customers.
Q2. What makes you passionate about your products/services?
At Dry King Carpet Cleaning, we do our best to exceed all our customer’s expectations. One way we do this is through our membership in the Wools of New Zealand organisation. To qualify, a technician must have the following:
- Training from the Australian Carpet Cleaning Institute
- Special training about wool carpet science put on through the Wool Research Organization of New Zealand
- Certification that they meet the cleaning standards of AS/NZS 3733:1995
Once a technician meets those requirements, the Wools of New Zealand can approve and accredit the company. This means that the company meets high customer service, carpet care, and quality assurance standards.
Q3. What makes your business different from your competitors?
I am a trained professional certified and accredited by the Australian carpet cleaning institute .i turn up on time we believe in our motto “committed to excellence”.
Excellence in all areas of our business, from the first contact over the phone, being able to answer all your questions; to our qualified technicians arriving on time, and delivering a spot carpet cleaning and steam carpet cleaning Sydney services better than you have ever had before, guaranteed. Ask about our Upholstery, Tile, and mattress cleaning services or if Mold removal is required, we can provide service inside and outside your home that is guaranteed for 12months.
Q4. What have you learned about what your customers really want?
This is a big one… Usually when most customers call, especially if they have never used my service before they tend to be shopping around for the cheapest price. Although the price is important it should never be the deciding principle. There is no point in saving a hundred dollars if the cleaning is no good or gets dirty quickly.
When a customer calls they speak with me, the owner, and not someone who just sells appointments. As a Fully Certified & Trained professional I answer all your questions and queries in a prompt & polite manner.
The information will be correct and honest. We’ll book between a scheduled time that suits you and we’ll even phone you the day before just to remind you.
We will provide a pre-inspection of your areas before cleaning, go over them with you (minus typical sales talk) just to make sure we understand your expectations and can give you our’s too.